Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Revenge Undone

Winds of Hurt and hatred blew
My heart and mind they burst
All of me wanting to hurt back
The one who broke my trust

Weapons Wild I made to whirl
With words picked and sharpened in woe
Dreams I had in angry glee
Planning Revenge for my hurt ego

Day and night, I nursed my wound
For the day we met again
To return the same back in kind
I hoped and prayed in vain

Then one day , I got my chance
He came in sight once more
Oft rehearsed words then failed my tongue
As a look of indifference he wore

The childhood days of love had gone
The hurt and hatred too
For he was now a different man
A stranger beneath the face I knew

Not looking at him as I went away
My feelings with out a vent
How could I hurt, who cared no more
Love and hate , my heart's torment



No comments:

Post a Comment