Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pages of my Life

Wholly and Entirely inspired by this amazing post  of my teacher, where she wrote about the Sepia pages of her life.

The pages of my life go on
Immaterial. In consequential.
Meaningless.
With colored reality for yester-years
Pages frayed
From nostalgic wanderings.
Some vivid , picturesque
Others with words in-significant
In tear blurred ink 
The present quickly fades into the past.
The pages turn fast
 As I watch aghast.
Staring at the blank pages ahead
Trying to enjoy each ,
As it unfolds before me.
To savor every moment as it happens
In a vain delusion that
The pen I hold will let me choose
The words  I like
Before it becomes a written page.
Another memory in my past.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this
    information for my mission.
    My page: africanmangoplusdirect.com

    ReplyDelete